After months of preparation, we now present you Back To School 2010!
Everything simulated on computer became real to the exact measurement, thanks to my great teammates, store colleagues and friendly partners like Apple Computer, Japanese stationery brands and Korean partners. To get a glimpse of what categories we offer, check out this Back To School 2010 leaflet downloadable in PDF (and soon as an iPad app!)
This year's big hit is of course Apple Computer's great teacher/student offer, Chocolate Rain's brand new Fatina USB memory and accessories, smoothest pens in the world, Korean stationery and our famous Put Together A5 personalized notebook system.
Check out these demonstrations from UNI and Pentel competing with each other to be the smoothest pen in the world. UNI's test platform allows you to pick any other brands' pen to compete with Jetstream racing down the slide, the time it takes for the pens to finish the race is displayed in the monitor behind. This platform is going to be in our Times Square only for a week's time then it will be sent to France for another event.
Check out the Flickr set of Back To School 2010 for some highlight photos. In the mean time, here's some amazing offers in the fair:
- Apple Computer in Times Square, Festival Walk and New Town Plaza promotion. Exclusive free cases for computer purchase, teacher/student price, citibank installment plan
- Chocolate Rain new range of products including cloth changing Fatina USB memory sticks and iPhone cases
- iPad and iPhone 4 cases show down
- 4 major Korean stationery brands: Indigo, Antenna Shop, Magic Soup, Pony Brown
- Toy Story booth where loads of USB gadgets and stationery products
- and more.....